Thursday, January 1, 2009

ようこそ!

Welcome to my blog! First, and foremost, thank you for coming.

This being my first post, I feel as though it would be only right to make a pledge... so here it is. I pledge to change the banner on my page at least once a month. I pledge to tell only the juciest (not a word... until now), most interesting stories. I pledge to try my best to keep the use of the ellipsis to a minimum. I will also, be posting items that I sell on ebay every
once in a while, so please check them out, I pledge, and promise that they will be cool.


Speaking of which this is my first item.











I will be listing MANY things in the
future, from food, to clothes. I also take requests. So if you want something from Japan, than let me know. Seriously, anything.

With that said, 'Welcome'.



No comments:

Post a Comment