Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shimokitazawa's most お洒落

Today was the best!!

As you can tell by the title, today was Shim
okitazawa! It was nice to go here after the 'Ginza experience', because nearly everyone wanted to have their picture taken! We got 3 'no's'. 2 of which were people who laughed while saying it, and expressed interest in the website while 1 of the guys was straight-up rude. I guess there's a bad apple in every bunch though, right?

We didn't let the bad apple ruin the experience though, we THOROUGHLY enjoyed going there.

Please don't forget to vote for Ginza as well (voting ends on 10/10/09).

So, my adventure started off with.
..

#1 - These guys were crazy! When we got to Shimokitazawa, the guy in the middle was fighting with the guy on the right! Yes fighting! It was crazy! The guy in the middle was giving it his all too. He was head-butting the other guy, punching, kicking, and tackling. This is the first time I've seen a fight in Japan. 5 mins. later though they made up, and are now friends!!!! I don't want to make my friends this way, but to each his own.



#2 - With her bright smile, and yellow skirt, we could not ignore this girl.




#3 - These two girls seem to have mastered the conservative look. I think that they are proof that you can be attractive without exposing yourself. The girl on the left had a very nice braid that she wrapped around the back of her head.




#4- Electric pink, and blue, with high-top all black Chucks. I liked both of their outfits. I like the guy's boots too.




#5 - Again with the blue stockings. I Really liked her get-up, and she was super-cute! Click on the picture. One of her eyes is blue, and the other is brown.




#6 - Wow! There is a lot going on here. I think he pulled it off though.




#7 - This guy looked like he was from California, or somewhere on the West Coast. I think he's a skater. He had really nice hair too.




#8 - I wanted to get at least one person who had a somewhat "simple" look. Here they are.




#9 - This guy is... WOW! Look at those shoes! He's the epitome of cool, and he stays healthy by drinking his Aojiru everyday (just like me!).




#10 - Two more. I think that the one on the right may have possibly made the jacket that she's wearing. If you look closely, the emblem that is on the jacket is an Adidas emblem. She looks like a pilot. The girl on the left, looks like she has come from the future. I really liked both of their outfits.




I would like to say 'thank you' to all of the people who allowed me to take their pictures this week. I appreciate it very much. Please vote for Shimokitazawa, and Ginza. Voting for Shimokitazawa will end on the 20th of October. Thank you.









6 comments:

  1. I vote the first guys!
    They're pretty cool...

    the pilot girl has cumstains on her pants

    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. #9 for sure. And what is Aojiru?

    And those aren't cumstains! It's engine grease, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2, because how can you deny such a bright smile and bright clothes to match?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was seriously a REALLY tough. In fact I don't think I can decide. Since this is my blog, I think I will use my blog-god powers, and give everyone 1 point.

    Wait... that doesn't make sense. I'm going to have to vote for #3. I loved the girl on the left's braid, and yellow LEGO backpack.

    That's not cum, or engine grease on pilot-chic! It's meticulously placed fashion-stains. Duh!

    Aojiru is kind of like a supplement, but it's in powder-form. I think that older people usually drink it, but my Kaachan always sends it to me, so that I can stay genki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #6! She is cute and I like her style. I want to get color contact lens too but my eyesights are good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for #10.
    Very very cool and fashionable!!
    I like the jacket weared by one on right.
    Can you see the line of pierced earrings of one on left?
    That's good too.
    Both were very nice.

    But!!!
    I like her, the #5!!
    She was super-super-cute!!
    She took my heart completely...
    I do wanna see her again.

    Shimokita was very nice.
    Let's go again.

    ReplyDelete