Sunday, October 25, 2009

Takadanobaba's most お洒落

So, I'm still on a high from my experience in Takadanobaba.

It was incredibly fun, which you'll be able to tell from the pictures. It started off with me taking people's pictures, and then it kind of turned into a big party...


The last two pictures attest to that.

So, I'll get right into it.

First, I'd like to thank all of the people who a
llowed us to take their pictures. I appreciate it very much.

#1 - A leather clad couple. When I imagined the way people would dress here, this is the image that I had... maybe a bit more extreme. I think they were very well put together. The girl looks like my Kaachan's daughter, but older.



#2 - This time we had a visitor helping us with choosing subjects. His name is Paul, he's from London. He, and I met at a Lawson's. He chose this guy. I really like his shark pouch, and his pose. Speaking of which, there were a lot of people who did crazy poses here. It was great!




#3 - This guy was one of the brightest, and happiest souls I've ever seen in my life! Look at that smile! His clothes reflect his incredible brightness very well.




#4 - This is bright soul's friend. I like his leggings, and his boots!




#5 - I REALLY liked this guy's jacket. It took him nearly 20 mins. to decide whether, or not he would let us take his picture though. He's very well put together though.



#6 - This guy's name is "J". I think that he's an entrepreneur. We've made plans to go out drinking someday (Me + Kazuki + Him). I really like his bike to!




#7 - I couldn't pass this guy up. He's very confident. Look at that pose! Wow. He was with a bunch of other guys, and I think he was carrying a guitar with him.



#8 - WOW! This guy is a tiger (like me)... let me clarify that. This guy's was born the same year as me, therefore making him a tiger (Chinese Zodiac). He was so... un-Japanese. He approached us, and talked to us, and did awesome poses, and whatnot. He made the experience much more enjoyable.



Alright, so when I asked to take #8's picture, he was actually with a group of girls, and I wanted to take some of their pictures one at a time, but I try to limit it to 10 pictures every week (because the biz cards are expensive), but it was impossible, so I did 3 more group pictures after his. If you like one person in either of the pictures, vote for it, and tell me why you chose that picture in the comments section. I don't think that I'm going to do the poll this week, because reading the comments is much more enjoyable.

#9 - Look at all of these beautiful girls. I'm so happy. For tho
se of you (if there are any of you) who are reading this blog, and don't know me personally, that is me kneeling, and smiling.



#10 - So... the girl on the left is (in the purple pants) is my SOULMATE! She was too awesome. I wanted to give her my number, but I didn't get the chance. I hope she reads this. If so, please comment and let me know.



#11 - Another group photo... I think that these girls were hip-hop dancers. I should go to Takadanobaba more often. Seriously, this was a lot of fun. *Note that the girl in the beige beanie makes her second appearance in this picture (lol).



Again, I'd like to thank all of the people who let us take their picture. I really appreciate it. I had SO much fun here. I think I will go back.

Next week is Shibuya! After that... I think I'm going to try Omote-Sando, but I'm a little scared that I'm going to get the cold shoulder, like I did when we went to Ginza. We'll see. PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Just comment, and put the number of the person who's outfit you liked the most in your comment.

Thank you for reading.



10 comments:

  1. I would really like to vote for my soulmate! I think that I'm going to have to vote for my fellow tiger though (#8). I liked his confidence. Wow! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! If I met you here, and you'd like to be my friend, add me on Facebook here:

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=699203589&ref=profile

    よろしくお願いします。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Im #8~#11's friend hh
    This page is so fun for me♪Thanx!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so good!! It's hard to choose >_<

    I vote for #3 because of his shoes (slippers) haha. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote #2...
    because he's the hottest. hahahhaa

    Yeah, I it make my decision. But he's dressed nice too.

    YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME WITH YOUR WHEN YOU GO TO SHIBUYA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! It was a looooot of fun!!!
    I like making noise with students.
    I wanna be a student again...

    Well, I vote for #3.
    I like the coloration of his clothes.
    But all the people of the dancing circle were very fashionable!!
    I wanna see them again if possible.
    (I have facebook account too,the name is Kazuki Ito.
    Please come from Alan's friends list.)

    Finally, I notice you that the mixi-community is opening soon.
    I inform again when it's opened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say #6.
    Everyone should ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you Alishia. I bought a bike a couple of weeks ago. It's the best bike ever. I'll post pictures of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every photo with the beige beanie gets my vote. It's gotta be fate or something she showed up twice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. #9
    for the picture. an amazing shot of your happy face and the girls.

    ReplyDelete