Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I was on TV!

Last week, I went to Shibuya, and there was a guy, who asked me a few questions about earthquakes in America, and if I would be properly prepared in the event of an earthquake here in Tokyo.

I entertained him, by answering his questions, and whatnot, but my Japanese is not perfect (quite far from it), and so when I finished it, I prayed that they would not use any of the footage.

When he approached me I initially said no, but I'm a communications major, and so I thought... if I were to approach someone for an interview, or something, I would want them to answer my questions, and whatnot, so I gave in.

I'm not sure when it was on TV, but it was posted on JapanProbe. Here's the link:

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=12371


If you just want to see me (no one else is important, right?) skip to 1:53. I'm only in for like a second. I'm hitting my head, and I smiling from ear to ear...

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment