Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today/Yesterday/The day before that

Wow...

Today was pretty frustrating.

I woke up, and it was one of those days where I really just didn't feel like getting out of futon.

I missed my first class (on purpose), and put the final touches on a presentation for my speech class while I was at my apartment.

My presentation was about the 8th wonder of the world. If you would like to see it than download it. Please excuse whatever spelling/grammar errors that
may be present in the presentation. For that matter, please excuse the mistakes on my blog as well. I need to start proofreading my work. (Actually, you can't download it).

I had a date two days ago.

It was pretty nice. On the way back home, I was riding the train, and this chic yakked on everybody! It was crazy. I haven't seen anyone throw-up in a long time, and there was so much of the crap. She got it all on this salaryman, and he was so pissed. She said sorry, and ran off of the train immediately, but that shit was all over the place... ok maybe not all over the place. Nobody said anything. I almost threw up from watching. I took pictures:



Actually, over the last couple of weeks, I have had several dates! Which I'm happy about, but... I fucking suck at dating. I don't know what to do, or what to say, and shit. I mean, after about 5 minutes in, when you've asked all of the obvious questions, it's like... ok... I feel as though it's my responsibility to keep the date interesting, even though that is most definitely a mutual responsibility. If the person you're having a date with can't hold a conversation, but they don't realize it, than you get that sigh, mixed with the whole raising of the eyebrows thing, and the slumping of the shoulders, and then you feel awkward, and want to go home, right?

I'm very happy I've had some dates though. I got no play in Toledo. I guess I have to learn many things...

On Tuesday I'm going drifting!!! I'm so excited about it. I haven't driven a car in so long! I'm going with one of my friends (who is a girl), and she says that there is a girl there who she's going to introduce me to... yossha!

I'm going to take my camera of course (I will be taking my camera with me EVERYWHERE I go now. I mean, look at the great yak pic that I got!).

My life is so awesome right now.

Don't forget to vote for Ginza's most oshare.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear that you're pursuing what we talked about before on our quest in Roppongi. Perhaps one of your dates could be to find that pizza place and achieve what you and I couldn't do...

    Or, you know, you could be a bro and wait for me. XD

    ReplyDelete